Monday, January 18, 2010

Like Mother like Daughter

So ever since Jaeley was born I always thought that she was just a little Rhett. I couldn't find any of her in me. Well I guess I found it. I love Red Vines, and every time I eat them Jaeley wants them. Actually she has wanted any candy. I don't know how she knows it is good but ever since she was really little she has wanted candy. Well I finally gave in and let her really try red vines for the first time. She loved it and it was so cute to watch her that it is hard not to give her candy all the time. She started out pretty clean


Here she was about half way through


So happy and all finished


4 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute!! We let Hank try some black licorice and it was a MESS! Oh and I love that SWEET wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh red vines...at least you like them too! what a cutie! Are you coming to the ward playdate today? It's at noon! at the church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I love that candy happy smile!

    ReplyDelete