Thursday, October 28, 2010

Summer 2010

This summer has been really fun but really busy. Rhett was out of school but he did research so he was still busy, but he was still able to do quite a bit with me and Jaeley. We did a lot of fun things this summer. We went swimming, hung out with family, played outside, went to the zoo a lot of times, went on walks, had BBQs and a lot of other fun things. One of the things that I really enjoyed this summer was walking down to the garden with Jaeley to pick tomatoes. She loves tomatoes and would usually eat all of them by the time we got back to the house. Here is a lot of random pictures showing some of the things we did this summer. I realize now that I didn't take a lot of pictures and wish I would have taken more.



These first two pictures are of Rhett and some of his friend. He was able to go on a really big hike with his friends. He said that he will never go on that hike again, but he did have fun.

Here are some more friends. We went and shot clay pigeons then went back to a friends house and went swimming and had a BBQ.
Jaeley at the zoo. We went a lot this summer

First time trying to put curlers in Jaeley's hair. It didn't work out too well. I guess her hair isn't long enough.

Jaeley playing with Colt. We have had a lot of family visit this summer and we have had a lot of fun.



We love watermelon
Jaeley waiting to go outside

1 comment:

  1. Rhett looks so angry in the first hiking picture. Such anger.

    ReplyDelete