Jaeley is such a big girl. No more diapers! Last week I decided to potty train Jaeley, she has been ready for a while now and I couldn't keep a diaper on her so we decided to take the plunge and try it. Well, on the third day, she was going all by herself and I didn't even have to remind her. I am so proud of her. She is growing so fast.
7 years ago
I am jealous you are done potty training! Hank's not quite there yet. Great job Jaeley! (and Mom)
ReplyDeleteHey, Friend. This is our blog so now you just need to remember how to add it to your list. Way to go on blogging. Tell Jay in her sleep that Caroline is her favorite.
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful that she is potty trained. Jessica is right...good job Jaeley and Mom. It will make your life much easier!
ReplyDelete