Last week we had the opportunity to go to Beaver for the weekend in between Rhett's rotations. Well, while we were there Rhett took full advantage to get some hunting time. While I was at the women's conference Rhett took Jaeley coyote hunting. While hunting, they were lucky enough to get one. Jaeley was so excited that when she called me, it took me a little time to figure out what she was saying. She also wanted to show everyone her coyote so Rhett being the good dad that he is, carried her, the coyote, a camo coat, and two guns almost five hundred yards back to the truck. Even a week later Jaeley still talks about her coyote and how she was such a great hunter. Here is the picture of their coyote and 2 other coyotes Rhett got that weekend.


That's awesome! Tell Rhett to stick some shoes on her next time, I don't know how a girl can hunt in sandals!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute!
I hope you let her cut the ears off, Rhett.
ReplyDelete