Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and Bears Oh My

Well last week we went to the zoo. Ever since we moved to Salt Lake we have wanted to go but life got busy and we couldn't find the time. Since last week was such good weather Rhett decided to take the afternoon off and take me and Jaeley to the zoo. We had such a great time. Well Rhett and I had a great time, Jaeley could have cared less where we were, she just liked the stroller Ride


I had to put this picture on because this little baby was so cute!

Here is our little family


Here's Jaeley just enjoying the ride


Here's my two favorite people in the whole world



3 comments:

  1. I like your shirtt! :) I wish I lived next to a zoo-instead I live by a tailor park. I guess you can't have it all.

    Jaeley's head shot is soooo cute! I like the family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! you have a cute little family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa I found your blog through Jana Raddon's. YOur hair is so adorable! Also I cannot believe how much you look like Andrea did in highschool. Your family is precious! Jaeley is a doll! love ya!

    ReplyDelete