We had so much fun this Thanksgiving. I don't know why but having kids makes everything so much more fun. This year we went to Beaver and spent Thanksgiving with both families. We also got to meet the newest addition to the family. Thats right Holly had her baby (3 weeks early!! What is wrong with me?) She was the last one of the sisters to have a baby this year. That means nobody is pregnant anymore, but now we have 5 new little babies in our family and it is so much fun.
Here we are. Crazy this will probably never happen again. I wish I had a picture of all of us pregnant so I could do a before and after but oh well.

Here is all the babies from oldest to youngest.
Jaeley, Bostyn, Bo, Colt, and Kate.
Jaeley looks like a giant eventhough her and Boston are only 12 days apart

Jaeley and Bostyn
Jaeley loves Bostyn but she isn't the kindest. She wants to eat her
(Sorry it's not a good picture. I was trying to get them to smile and wasn't concentrating on taking the picture so I kind of cut Bostyn off)

Jaeley is really excited to go see her cousins
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteFun times!
ReplyDeleteI must say we do have cute kids don't we!
ReplyDelete