Jaeley is growing up so fast!!! I swear everyday she can do something new. I don't think it is fair that the 9 month pregnancy goes by so slow then when they get here you turn around and they are so big. She already has such a cute personality, but is also really stubborn. She knows what she wants and what she doesn't want. She is so much fun. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father has given me the opportunity to be her mom.
She can sit. Now she doesn't ever like to lay down
We love little Miss Jaeley! Please let her come over, so she can play with us!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jovie and Brock
OH she is soo cute!! I can't believe she is getting so big..so sad:( We can't wait for you guys to come down for Christmas..you getter calls us Sequence is calling our names:)
ReplyDeletewhat a cute big girl she is!
ReplyDelete