Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Twins? Not for Me

My sister and her husband (Laurie and Ladd) went on a cruise for a week so I got to babysit Bostyn. Jaeley was so happy to have her here, Bostyn seemed happy too. They played good together and it was fun to watch them but after having two babies the same age I don't think I want twins any time soon. I was proud of myself though, I think I did good with two babies. It was fun to have her here and Jaeley is hoping she will come back soon. Thanks Laurie for trusting me with her.


Bostyn is in the pink and Jaeley is in the blue ( Jaeley totally looked like a boy.)



3 comments:

  1. they are so cute! they are going to be the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be! Two babies for a full week is a big deal! I don't think I could handle twins either.

    ReplyDelete