Friday, March 19, 2010

California

Rhett had spring break a couple of weeks ago so we decided to take a little family vacation to San Diego. We went to the Zoo, The Wild Animal Park, Sea World, and the beach. We had a lot of fun. Rhett was happy to get away from the books for a little while and I was happy just to be with the family. Plus I love family Vacations. Jaeley also did really good on the drives, so that made it a lot better. I look forward to going on more vacations with my little family.



Jaeley's first time at the beach. Too bad we went on a bad day and it was pretty cold





She loved the hot tub. That was probably her and her dads favorite part of the vacation. She loves the water. We would put her on the side of the hot tub and she would just fall in. She didn't even care if we caught her. Rhett let her fall all the way in before he got her just to kind of scare her so she wouldn't keep diving in but she liked it, it didn't bother her at all. She is pretty fearless.

This picture is pretty funny. We asked this guy to take a picture for us and he took forever to get it just right. He said it was perfect so we didn't ask him to take two. Later Rhett was looking at the picture and this is what it looked like. Great family picture huh


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that last picture is so funny! Glad you guys could get away for some family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headless Rhett! Awesome! You guys are soo cute! Looks like a ton of fun, I wish I could have fit in your suitcase :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good to see your blog. Paula hadn't said you had a blog or anything about you going, but it looks like you had a great time with your cute little family. The pictures are soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a good time! Seriously, don't you wish we could be on vacation all the time. Hey I also have all your X-ray books, that I need to give back to you. So next time you are in town let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! the last one is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete