So I was just wondering ???
Are you a bad mom if you duct tape your kids shoes on so they can't take them off, because if so, I am a bad mom.
Are you a bad mom if you are washing your hands and you look down and your kid is sucking on the toilet seat, because if so, I am a bad mom.
Are you a bad mom if when you are cleaning the bathroom you throw the rugs out so you can mop the floor and you come to find your kid rolling around in them thinking they are a blanket, because if so, I am a bad mom.
Are you a bad mom if when you feed your kid and they throw their food on the floor you just leave it so they can come snack on it whenever they want, because if so, I am a bad mom.
Are you a bad mom if you feed your kid in a portable high-chair on a table and when you turn away you don't know what happened but all of the sudden your kid falls from the table to the ground while still in the high-chair, because if so, I am a bad mom.
Are you a bad mom if when you are taking your kid for a walk and you don't buckle them in and all of the sudden they slide out and you knock them over with the stroller making them hit their head on the cement, because if so, again I am a bad mom.
I'm sure there are other things I could write about but I can't remember them right now. I really try to be a good mom but sometimes the fates are just are against me.
7 years ago
I am a BAD mom.
ReplyDeleteI'm calling Child Protective Services. ASAP! Am I a bad friend if I laughed at almost all of them?..not the ones where she was hurt...but the toilet seat is so funny!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure if Cole could be about on his own devices...I would, by your definition, be a bad mom too! But by my own definition, I'm sure I could be 20 times better!
By the Way, You are an Excellent Mom!!! (just erase this post before it goes in the book :)
LOL!! I'm am crying of laughter right now! Of course you're not a bad Mom, we all do stupid things and take our kids down sometimes:) Funny post, I really liked it!
ReplyDeletenormal mom.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I hope you're not a bad mom, because then I am too! These things are totally normal. And the duck tape idea is actually really smart!
ReplyDeleteCute blog Melissa -- let me know your email address and we will add you to ours. I'm so looking forward to becoming a "bad mom" also -- this post made me laugh. ;)
ReplyDeleteMy email is aubriesmyth@gmail.com
totally normal mom. I love the food left on the floor for a snack later! Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDelete