2 days old
Such a darling girl! I can't believe she's really a year old already!
What a cutie!! Time flies.
Crazy! She is such a doll!
Okay, can I just say how much I love that she has a flower in her hair in every picture. That's just adorable!
Okay I'm totally stealing this idea for Keni. And the pictures of Jaeley are so stinking cute. I think the bows in her hair grow too. :)
Such a darling girl! I can't believe she's really a year old already!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! Time flies.
ReplyDeleteCrazy! She is such a doll!
ReplyDeleteOkay, can I just say how much I love that she has a flower in her hair in every picture. That's just adorable!
ReplyDeleteOkay I'm totally stealing this idea for Keni. And the pictures of Jaeley are so stinking cute. I think the bows in her hair grow too. :)
ReplyDelete