Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Denver

Jaeley and I had the opportunity to go to Denver and visit the Bradshaws. Andrea and Jeremy had to go to a work retreat so I went for the weekend and babysat their kids. Jaeley had fun playing with her cousins and I had fun visiting with Andrea and Jeremy. Having 5 kids for the weekend was kind of hard but fun, but I don't think they will call me their favorite aunt anytime soon. Hopefully they will forgive me for making them follow the rules.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa. When you take care of other people's kids, you make them say things like, "Melissa is my favorite Aunt." Have them repeat it over and over and give them a piece of candy every time they say it. If they refuse to say it, send them to bed without dinner.
    Cute pictures, I bet they had a blast with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still there favorite aunt. When I tended I was in zombie mode and I know you were a lot more fun than that. We really appreciate you doing that. I loved looking at all of your updates. You have such cute pictures and Jaeley it getting so big. She is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ...there should have been "their" ...duh!

    ReplyDelete