A couple of weeks ago was Brian's prom and we were all able to get dressed up and be there to watch our youngest brother dance the night away. He was so handsome and we all had so much fun.
Hi! Here is our new non-private blog: http://unslumpingyourself.blogspot.com/ Come on over and leave a message so I can send you an invite to our private family blog. Thanks! Jana *Hope you are doing good Melissa! :0)
Your family is awesome! It was fun sitting by you! You all looked great.
ReplyDeleteToo bad I look like the fattest sister! How did that happen? I guess I'm not very photogenic. boo :(
ReplyDeleteHi! Here is our new non-private blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://unslumpingyourself.blogspot.com/
Come on over and leave a message so I can send you an invite to our private family blog.
Thanks!
Jana
*Hope you are doing good Melissa! :0)
melis, I need copies of these pictures, please
ReplyDelete