It has been about a month, but one night when we were saying prayer Jaeley said she wanted to say it and usually we just say the words and she repeats them but that night she said she didn't want help and she started to say it. I just listened to see what she would do and I heard the sweetest prayer I have ever heard. Wow, talk about making a mom's heart melt. She blessed daddy to drive safely and our family and a lot of other things I didn't really understand, then when she was all done she ended it just the way you are supposed to. It was so priceless to hear my baby use such a reverent voice to say such a sweet prayer. Now she always wants to say the prayer and if Rhett or I try to help her she gets mad and says no no no. I love this girl. I am so happy that Heavenly Father blessed me with her sweet personality and spirit.
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment