Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Recap

March was a fun month, but it went by so fast. We had Rhett's birthday, Brayden turned one month old, and Jaeley just loves being a big sister.


Brayden's one month pictures


1st real bath, Jaeley was so excited to finally give him a bath



Of course in Utah, you don't know if you are going to wake up to snow or sunshine. Today we woke up to snow and we haven't had much of it so Jaeley and I went and played outside. Jaeley usually just eats snow the whole time and doesn't do much playing.


Rhett turned the big 27. I can't believe we are getting so old. We didn't do much, we are pretty boring. We went to Texas Road House and then home to have cake and ice cream.

Jaeley loves this backpack. We have to take it everywhere, (outside to play, the store, and church)



Here is Jaeley and Brayden again. Every time I get the camera out to take a picture of Brayden, Jaeley comes running from anywhere in the house and wants me to take her picture. She also tries to get in every picture that I take of Brayden.



Jaeley and her big goose egg. She was riding her bike outside with her friends and she and her friend collided and Jaeley fell. Her head was the first thing to hit the sidewalk and was the only thing that got hurt. Even though it looks bad. The picture doesn't give the bump justice. It was huge.





We went to an Easter egg hunt at the school and saw the Easter bunny. I thought that once Jaeley got up close to the Easter bunny she would freak out and not want to sit on his lap, but she was really excited the whole time.

Later that day we got together with some friends and had another Easter egg hunt. Jaeley asks me every morning if it is "Easter Day."

Some Funny things Jaeley says-
Instead of saying what did you say she says - "what you said"
Rhett was telling her to clean her room or something and she looked at him and said "Don't get mad at me dad I'm just a kid"
She thinks that the word ignore means listen so she is always saying "Daddy won't ignore me" when she means listen.

Things about Brayden-
He still wakes up twice a night
He started to smile and coo this month
He definitely knows when I am holding him or when I am in the room

5 comments:

  1. so cute!!! thank you, thank you, thank you for posting the new pictures!!! I don't feel so far away when I get to see pictures and read what is going on. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are adorable! Jaeley just makes me laugh. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the pics! I'm sad that I haven't met that little on yet :(

    Why is Jaeley sooo awesome? You must be doin somethin right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new little guy! Your kids are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, congrats on little Brayden!! He is so cute and Jaeley is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete