This last week my nephew had to get surgery at Primary Childrens Hospital to repair two holes in in heart. The surgery went well, he got to go home on Sunday and is recovering great. So for some of this week we have had Emily and her family at our house. It was a lot of fun for us. Jaeley really enjoyed her cousins to play with and I enjoyed the company.
While Emily was here we decided to go to the zoo. Matt stayed with Colt at the hospital so we took the other kids to the zoo. It was so busy but we still had fun.


Here they are on the train. All Caleb wanted to do was go on the train so he was really excited and wouldn't look at the camera

Here the kids are comparing themselves to the Gorillas. Jaeley is a pretty good match to the infant gorilla and let me tell you she acts like one too.



We went to see Colt and Emily at the hospital. I put Jaeley in with Colt but had to take her out pretty soon after because she kept trying to pull all of his cords out. He was such a good trooper. Every time we went to the hospital he never cried. We are glad he is getting better and are looking forward to playing with him more.
Thanks for posting the update! the kids are so cute together and I can't believe how much different Colt looks since I saw him at Christmas.
ReplyDeleteDude, That Jaeley is too cute! Can I have her?
ReplyDelete