Saturday, May 22, 2010

11 months

I can't believe Jaeley is already 11 months. She is growing up so fast, I swear every time I go get her out of her crib she is bigger. She is also so smart, I am amazed at some of the things she picks up on. I love to teach her new things and watch her discover things for the first time. I am so thankful to be her mom.


New things Jaeley can do at 11 months
-Stands up from the floor all by herself
-Takes around 7 steps before she falls
-Does the "I don't know" sign with her hands
-Knows where her nose and eyes are
-Can climb of the couch the correct way (instead of just diving off)
-Can say Mom and Dad and Ball
-Likes to feed herself
-Likes to look at books and likes to be read to. If I say, "get a book" she will get one and bring it too me so I can read it to her.
-Loves to dance. The only time she likes TV is when it is on CMT
-Points at everything
-She still loves her blanket
-Loves teddy bears, balloons, and balls
Well I am sure there are a lot more things she loves and can do but I can't think of them right now. She is just so much fun. I love her so much!



Jaeley at 11 months

Here is the best picture I could get.

She looks pretty innocent

but don't let her fool you


This is her true attitude

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she is almost a year?! That went by way too fast. (love the last picture...makes me laugh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is almost one... it was like yesterday when she was the volleyball shape that took over your belly!

    We Love Jaeley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do people even watch CMT? Who likes country pop music these days? :'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the new posts! I can't wait to see you guys this week!

    ReplyDelete