Friday, May 21, 2010

Work Day

I forgot to post this when it happened so I am posting it now. So we went to Beaver a couple of weeks ago to help my parents put a sprinkler system in so they can plant grass. We had a lot of fun doing what we do best... picking rocks. My dad is obsessed with rocks, he thinks that if there is one rock in the ground the whole lawn will be ruined. So needless to say, my family has picked up a lot of rocks. I thought that after I was older and married that I wouldn't have to pick rocks anymore but my dad just doesn't seem to think that I am old enough to stop. At least all my sisters and brothers-in-law had to help. Regardless of what we did, we all enjoy being together and we had a fun time. Jaeley also had fun, she got to ride on the tractor and pay in the sand with the other cousins.






2 comments:

  1. hahaha Pickin' Rocks! You had to pick rocks!! You are 25...pickin' rocks...still...hahahaha!
    jk...
    Well, I guess I had to haul wood down to my parent's basement last summer...so, I guess... it never really ends huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great picture of me;)

    ReplyDelete